Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-5-2016, 01:24 AM   #1
minble
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Damn 8 Years Ago I Joined...

So hi all! My names minble! Just decided after 7.75 yrs of being a member I should make an intro hah. I started playing FFR when I was 9 years old and I'm 17 now.. Before I even found FFR I was on a search for a great rhythm game (8 yr old on Newgrounds lel) but I could never find anything! I honestly can't remember how I even found this awesome game and community but I did and I've created some great memories here. I also run a channel on twitch! I stream some mobile games and obviously FFR. But through my time being here I think the worst thing that I thought had happen when FFR just suddenly died without an explanation (2009!?!?). With a surprising comeback later on I wanted to enjoy this game to the fullest and improve a lot too. It sucks to see a lot of people not active on here anymore because of what happened when FFR died. I also love seeing new players on here and it just reminds me of when I first joined.. You'll mostly see me trying to enter most of the tournaments and I am on multiplayer a lot! Also if you guys wanna check me out on twitch my channel is TheoriesCR. I hope to play against most of you and see most of you around!

-Minble
minble is offline   Reply With Quote