Old 12-28-2014, 03:36 AM   #11
Jtehanonymous
Hunger Games Hunty
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Jtehanonymous
Default Re: jTWG LXX: Flash Squadron - Game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
jteh: I agree, in most games, you're likely to have at least one somewhat active wolf trying to pitch in a fair amount to the conversation, trying to contribute and such. On the flip side, it's also quite likely there is a wolf that lays low and tries to go UTR (without being too UTR to the point where it's suspicious of course).

Anyways, what concerns me is that the post where you voted for me seems to be the first major legit contribution to the thread. The fact that you're extending off of yoshl's thoughts on myself and not posting any other red leans seems almost like if you waiting for the opportunity to easily hop on a bandwagon or something. It's a stretch and otherwise, your posts seem very town-like but I'll keep what I mentioned in mind.
Of course, I'm definitely not discounting that there may be wolves lurking in the shadows. I'm just feeling more of an active approach this game instead of taking the shot in the dark at the inactive pool.

That post IS the biggest contribution I have made in the thread, yes, as it's my first attempt at a substantial reads list and linking people together.

However, I can assure you that my suspicion of you was budding even more Yoshl was talking about it in the thread. (Of course I can't SHOW you that), but in other words, Yoshl's comments didn't create my suspicion, but gave if anything, a weak validation to what I was thinking since someone out there thought it too. (Mini mind meld?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
I couldn't help but notice how quick you (cold kitten) were to latch onto jteh and yoshl's vote/suspicion of me
And here you are reading my mind from when Cold Kitten initially made that post after mine. ugh.

I want to see even more reads from people tomorrow so I could maybe feel even a little okay about the first lynch. (ya right lol)

I buy all FFR Trading Cards I don't own:
See My FFR TCG Binder

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman7772 View Post
Jtehanonymous

You have completed the Lucky Achievement and will be awarded 25k credits.

seriously what the fuck.
Jtehanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote