Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-2-2013, 01:17 PM   #1
Dru0129
Zomboy
FFR Veteran

Default "Best"-"Worst" {^*Keyboards*^}

Been seeing a lot of random QQ'ing about how bad, his or her"Keyboard"is. So I felt like making a thread on the subject. Also, so we don't have a thread full of nothing but "QQ'ing", so I thought why not have people share their thought's and experience's with whatever keyboard's they currently us or have used in the past. Therefore hopefully, it might help those who are in the market for a new keyboard! Really it all depends on how many actually share the "Pro's and Con's" of the many different ones they've used. Anyway, here are my Best/Worst ones I have used! Worst one: 1996 Black IBM Model#SK-8811. Been using this crap from 2-2012 until now 9-2013. "Best", and currently using the: *Cool Master*CMSTORM^Quick Fire Pro^Mechanical Gaming Keyboard^, so far has succeeded my every expectation! Also the price was fair at around $79.99, compared to Corsair's "Vengeance K95" with a tag of $149.99 which didn't offer that much more performance wise. But, it does come with all the bells and whistles, if what your looking for is, visual appeal and another crap ton of extra/macro keys. Don't get me wrong, I was going to get it but I stumbled across the CMSTORM and the price was great+ it had everything I wanted out of a keyboard. Well I hope to see other post and feedback next time I drop in!
Dru0129 is offline   Reply With Quote