Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Stepmania > Simulator Files
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2013, 09:17 PM   #1
angelheadedhpst
FFR Player
FFR Simfile Author

Default Whoa, it's been a while since I've been here... oh, right. Here's a pad pack!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s9axi353ng...agonPhiles.zip

Good to see there's plenty of activity still going around here. Looks like I've been out of the loop.

Anyway, with Bemanistyle and FFR alike having their simfile database's scrapped (uh, there is none on here now, right? o.o') I've uploaded all of my older songs (that I consider worth re-uploading) onto Dropbox and put them into a single pack. Well, a few of them are newer but for the most part they're older charts that I think have stood the test of time.

Anyway... some stuff is new. I gave everything graphics (mostly from my anime and touhou wallpaper folders, lol), re-synced them, fixed some patterns to get rid of unintended double steps and re-rated them for pad use. Oh, right. This is a pad pack.

Some of the charts are meant more for keyboard-use. For example, Expert charts for Chaos Theory, Flim and Queen of the Dark Horizons. The PATTERNS are paddable, as they don't have doublesteps, but the excess tell jumps and crossovers aren't really feasible for pad use. Didn't stop me from giving them pad-oriented difficulty ratings, though. :3

So here's the songlist:

There was a signature here. It's gone now.

Last edited by angelheadedhpst; 03-29-2013 at 08:39 AM.. Reason: Said "crossovers" when I meant "double steps"
angelheadedhpst is offline   Reply With Quote