Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-19-2013, 05:27 PM   #1
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

Default jTWG LXIV The Indians of 10 (Player Sign Ups)

Ok, first and foremost, this is my first game hosted, so try not to kill me.

This is going to be a Manhunt with a few little twists to keep things interesting. A Manhunt is a very basic game. The lone wolf tries to survive the entire game and the humans try to band together to kill the wolf.

11 Players

10 Humans

1 Wolf

There is one special power in this game. One human, chosen at random, will be a Cursed Vigi. They have the one time power, to send in a kill during the night phase. The HAVE to use their power by the end of N2, or they die. If they use their power, they become a regular human and continue the game. Their power does not over ride the wolves so there can be two kills in one night.

There will also be a SINGLE USE guard item dropped into the game randomly to a random person. All people left alive in the game can receive the item, including the wolf. You can hold onto the item or you can pass it on to another player. This can be done during any phase (Day/Night). You can only use the item at night and it will nullify a wolf attempt. You may also use the item on yourself. The item does not expire and will persist through the game until it is used.

Conditions to win!
Humans - Kill the only wolf

Wolf - Survive the game to get to a 1:1 ratio

Phase Time
Day phase will last for 2 days/48 hours. Night phase will last for 24 hours no matter what, in order to give the item and vigi user a chance to submit.

Player Sign Ups
Please include your aim name as well, if applicable.

1) j-rodd123 (jarrodpsutka@hotmail.com)
2) Cedolad (cedoladtwg)
3) BOSS_pjpaveloffga (Pjpaveloff)
4) rzr (astickytree)
5) Bynary Fission (BynaryFission)
6) travman301 (Rbennie362)
7) Krauthammer (nflorezrojas@gmail.com)
8) Zoshi (Zoshi.is.cool@gmail.com)
9) Syhto (amanetora)
10)
11)

If you notice anything wrong or if there is something I haven't included that should be there, please let me know. My aim is james92hofmann@hotmail.com and you can reach me to ask me about anything at just about any time. If I don't answer right away, its because I haven't checked my cell in awhile. Good Luck!

Last edited by Gun92; 03-22-2013 at 09:04 AM..
Gun92 is offline   Reply With Quote