Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Stepmania > Simulator Files
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2012, 08:45 AM   #1
Charlo
FFR Player

Default Charlo's Metal Simfiles

Since everybody seems to be doing it, I figured I would make a thread for my own files. If you are into SERIOUSLY HEAVY MUSIC or have an UNQUENCHABLE DESIRE TO BANG YOUR HEAD then you would be well served to continue reading. If you are a poser or poser sympathizer, just traipse on back to the latest "J-pop vs. K-pop???" or "Check out my new MLP fanart!!! xD" threads. Posers are strictly verboten. Only true metal battle-fiends are permitted to download these files. I actually found a way around vBulletin's admin controls so, no joke, I can ban any poser who dares to step into this thread. You can only beg for leniency when I crush your life.

I've been stepping strictly metal since 2006, getting my start after playing Skorpion9x's seminal Emerald Sword file. In the intervening years I have unleashed over 340 files of seething riff rituals and arrow atrocities. Most of the files here are power metal, but recently there's been more representation for the extreme genres of metal i.e. black, death, thrash. You can get a good breakdown of the genre distrubution at http://charlo.gamemakersgarage.com/stepmania/genres.php.

If you're not familiar with my files, I'll give you a quick rundown: there's a lot of sixteenth note runs. Especially in the early files. Later files feature more of the same, but with jumps thrown in. So while my 2006-2008 output is indexable, anything past that isn't really. But does anybody still play index?

I've divided this pack into seventeen parts, each containing 20 files. If you'd like, you can pick and choose which parts you want to download, since they're not all part of one zip or anything like that. If a particular file on this list captures your attention, all of my files can be downloaded individually at http://charlo.gamemakersgarage.com/stepmania/. More packs are released as I finish more files; the first release of my metal files was only seven packs.

Here's the download links:

Pack 17 (NEW!): [Zippyshare] [Mediafire]
Pack 16: [Zippyshare] [Mediafire]
Pack 15: [Zippyshare] [Mediafire]
Pack 14: [Zippyshare] [Stepmania Online] [Mediafire]
Pack 13: [Zippyshare] [Mediafire]
Pack 12: [Zippyshare] [Mediafire]
Pack 11: [Zippyshare] [Mediafire]
Pack 10: [Zippyshare] [Mediafire]
Pack 9: [Zippyshare] [Stepmania Online] [Mediafire]
Pack 8: [Zippyshare] [Mediafire]
Pack 7: [Zippyshare] [Mediafire]
Pack 6: [Zippyshare] [Mediafire]
Pack 5: [Zippyshare] [Mediafire]
Pack 4: [Zippyshare] [Mediafire]
Pack 3: [Zippyshare] [Mediafire]
Pack 2: [Zippyshare] [Mediafire]
Pack 1: [Zippyshare] [Mediafire]

All of my packs can also be downloaded at stepmaniaonline.net.

Tell me what you think! I know the FFR crowd is generally tougher to please than the average Stepmaniac, so if you want to trash my files, insult my GFX and reference my poor character as a person, you can go right ahead.

The song list can be found in the next post.

I make metal files for keyboard players! Check them out at:

Last edited by Charlo; 08-3-2014 at 11:04 AM..
Charlo is offline   Reply With Quote