Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Stepmania > Simulator Files
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-3-2012, 07:51 PM   #1
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Rebirth Simfiles

I'm going to go through with the enormous task of uploading every one of my simfiles individually, so you simfile collectors can fap to the fact that you will have all of my files, good or bad.

I'll even provide descriptions and my own ratings for each file for the 2 of you that would care to read such things

Each simfile in this thread is in order of date created (approx.). The rating after the comment is my personal quality rating, BASED ON OTHER FILES IN THAT ERA

I uploaded all of the simfiles in batches by era:

2003 - 2005: http://www.mediafire.com/?i7qwiw2fid0afpk
2006 - 2008: http://www.mediafire.com/?4gt7o1xgw9avk4r
These batches do not contain the 2009 - Present era as there are only a few files to download for those, so deal with it.

V [2003]
This was the first simfile I ever made all the way back in 2003. It is a giant piece of shit. It doesn't even have a banner. (click the title for download)[1/10]

bag [2004]
I guess it was my version of this song. Basically simfile creating practice in 2004. I remember pooping it out in 2 hours [3/10]

Drop Out 300 [2004]
Pretty bad file. I liked the song I guess [3/10]

Slave Labor [2004]
Me and the person that got me into this game had a simfile competition with this song. I think its pretty bad but I don't remember. I really haven't looked at it since I made it. [4/10?]

Paranoia Evil [2004]
This was actually decent back then but whatever. Pretty weird file. [5/10]

Posse [2004]
Can't even remember it. I think it was pretty dumb because it was one of my first 5 or so files. [4/10]

Get Up! [2004]
Banya songs were the shit back then. I had to step one. This file was actually pretty hard with the jumps and "jumpstream." Keep in mind this is 2004 and spread basically didn't exist. It was all one hand or index players [6/10]

Endless Dream [2004]
This was the first file I made that was actually sort of good. Its just stream stuff, but this file was probably the first of my "awakening" as a simfile artist [8/10]

Fire! [2005]
Random Scooter song. It was a popular song but had bad charts for it so I made my own. It was ok. [6/10]

Posse - Scooter [2005]
Another Scooter song. He was like onoken was in 2007 or vocaloid stuff is today. This one is better than the other posse file I made [6/10]

No. 13 [2005]
One of those files I wanted my own chart for. lel 24th trill. I couldv'e done much better. [5/10]

AAA [2005]
Streamy simfile made in 2005. This was also pretty popular and actually has a full stepchart. I think I was one of the first three people to ever step this song [7/10]

Tom Sawyer [2005]
I think there was a file for this that sucked, and I made my own chart. Happens a lot. It was pretty difficult with the jumpstream because hurrnobodyplayedspreadthen [6/10]

Poodle [2005]
Stepped this when the song first came out. It was decent. Sucks by today's standards [5/10]

Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star [2005]
Widely popular simfile back in the day. The current v2 version in FFR is very similar to this. Used to be one of my favorite files ever [8/10]

Cybertron [2005]
Just a random file I made. DnB poop. [5/10]

Get Up! v2 [2005]
A much better attempt at stepping this song. It wouldn't even be horrible by today's standards [8/10]

Happy Angel [2005]
My first simfile to be featured in any simfile pack (Keyboard Collaboration II). Snapps showed me Exige's simfile for it and I thought it sucked, so I made one and it replaced it in the pack. Was fun as **** to play [8/10]

Duality
Collab between me and Izzy. It wasn't bad for back then. It's an alright file. [7/10]

Idol [2005]
File in the F5 pack. 32nd trills, umad? They trolled a lot of people [7/10]

Princess [2005]
F5 simfile. My cut of Be Princess by DJ Sharpnel. It was pretty fun [8/10]

Spiral Galaxy [2005]
F5 simfile. Light jumpstream stuff. It was fun back then, and still is ok to play now. [8/10]

Summer -Speedy Mix- [2005]
F5 simfile. ITG2 had recently come out and I didn't like their chart for Summer. I made my own. [7/10]

Winter Shiki [2005]
F5 simfile. I guess you could call this my redemption for my first simfile (V). This one was actually pretty good. Trill practice. [8/10]

Synthesized Girls Heart [2005]
I don't even know why I made this. I think I had a boner over Shiki songs and had to step one. The vocals are terrible lmao [5/10]

Happy Snowman [2005]
Eurobeatdump. Has a full stepchart. The keyboard chart actually isn't bad. [8/10]

-26 simfiles in the 2003-2005 era-
Breakdown:
2003: 1
2004: 7
2005: 18

Last edited by Rebirth0; 08-7-2012 at 06:33 PM..
Rebirth0 is offline   Reply With Quote