Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk > Contested Chart Difficulties
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2012, 11:36 AM   #11
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: A Discussion thread for difficulties of FFR ingame songs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaru View Post
The song (For FFR) is relatively easy except the hard part at the end. And even then, the ending isn't very fast. Skeletor is an 11 because the roll part is faster, and the rest of the song is faster than VC songs in general.
My point exactly. At least you can jumptrill AAA Skeletor because it's fast enough. If you tried to straight jumptrill For FFR's ending you would NOT AAA, because it's too slow and it's full of weird frame gaps that prevent a jumptrill from being successful. Instead you need to do some weird jumptrill to single arrow transitional shit and then somehow nail the ending roll that is pretty offbeat just like the song in its entirety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaru View Post
For FFR is a solid 10 because of its other parts that are not as hard (I would even say the song is a 9 or less without the ending.)
Mind you, this file was created back when enormous difficulty boosts were legal. I think the file without the wall would be hard enough to constitute a low 10, and then that ending is harder than the rest of the file by like 4 times.