Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events > Tournaments
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2011, 03:32 AM   #11
awein999
(ಠ⌣ಠ)
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to awein999
Default Re: FFR poker league -ongoing-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
Hand sample? I've gotten blasted lately in some pretty hilarious sessions. I dropped 12 BI in the 0.25/0.5 game last week in under 1000 hands HU. Some guy steam rolled me and it was like every hand was rigged. It was the worst hit I've ever taken. With that said, I won it all back and more later.

Basically, 1/2 outers are pretty common dude and if you haven't clocked well over 10k hands you probably just had bad sessions.

Really, only half? If it's that soft I might consider them again if I need money or a break from cash games, but on tilt when I moved up I wasn't hitting any fish. Everyone was a tight nit and super aggro as the bubble approached. Maybe just bad luck.
Yeah these runs happen. I played live with some old friends almost every day during winter break. And I'd lose 80 dollar pots, 120 pots while being an 80%+ favorite with all the chips in the middle and he literally hit the underdog about 5 or 6 times in a row in huge pots in a span of a week and a half. If he needs to hit a gut shot on the river, he'd hit the gut shot, even if the other person all in has one of his outs and the other person is drawing dead. He was making every draw. It was getting to the point where I actually questioned legitimacy but there was nothing fishy going on except for my big downwards spike on the line graph of chance. I was down like 215 dollars at this point for live play for winter break.

Then in one day I profited 340, hands held, bluffs worked, image building went how I wanted it to. I had bought in only for 20. Everything went right. Then the next day I made a modest 180. This person I'm talking about is one of like 4 others but he's a complete fool at the table and it's always a shame to see him win.