Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk > Bug Reports and Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2010, 03:53 AM   #11
Tailstail
FFR Player

Default Re: FFR Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
Because 5000 perfects and 1 miss with a max combo of 2500 is a horrible score compared to 2000 perfects, 2000 goods, 1000 averages, 0 misses and 4000 boos with a max combo of 5000.

This doesn't make any sense.

Whenever I play multiplayer against people they just pick FGO's and mash them and hope i get at least 1 miss so they will win. While I try to actually play they just mash and take advantage of the combo based scoring and lack of combo breakers in the game. It "Needs" to be based off raw scoring. Combo based scoring is the worst idea to ever hit a music game.
Again. Notice how I said boo's should break the combo. Completely fixes the mashing problem? Mash and hit an extra key. Lose your combo.

Now (gasp) you actually have to time your hits to keep the combo. Than whoever can actually get the higher combo (without mashing) would win. This also comes down to who can get the higher combo with more perfects than the other person.

However I do agree raw score would still be better.
The power of the king will make you lonely indeed. If you are prepared for that, then...

Tailstail is offline   Reply With Quote