Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events > Tournaments
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-1-2010, 06:52 PM   #1
Fantasticone
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Fanta's Average Miss, Patience, Gimmick Tournament

Welcome to Fanta's tourney. Most of you guys are new players or perhaps Veterans of the game. But some of you don't know how FFR was back then and how frustrating it was.

This tourney will be played with average-miss FFR which can be found here and hopefully allowed to use http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...erwayTourn.swf

Keymap can also be found here ==>>>> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BDPXVBFA

Now unfortunately, due to the recent movement of songs and because I can't find them now on the average-miss FFR, the tourney will start off using the current engine for songs not available.

Rounds:
The tourney will be fast paced with rounds lasting at least 1 day each. The number of rounds is unlimited and the tourney will continue until only 1 person wins.

Scoring & Eliminations:
To make the scores closer to each other, I decided this tourney will be PA based. Your raw score before your total is the one that I will count. The person with the lowest score will be eliminated each round. All people who didn't submit will be eliminated at once. If their is a tie for last place, then those players will advance normally and no elimination will occur. There is no limit how hard I can make the rounds so if people aren't losing, the difficulty will jump quickly.

Continues?:
So maybe you aren't good at the song you lost in and feel you can still win. To make it more interesting every player starts out with one "continue" that they can use to keep them in the tourney. The continues are not free and will cost you credits equal to: (The current Round x 1000). Credits used in continues will be added to the tourney pot.

Gimmicks: The good part. Random rounds will have interesting things in them, you'll have to wait and see what kinds of special things I think of along the way .

Screenshots:

Format for standalone.

Format for non standalone.

Current Prize Pot: 131,197 (Set to change if I get donations and if I play FFR)

Last edited by Fantasticone; 12-1-2010 at 11:20 PM..