Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Life and Arts > Films and Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2010, 06:20 AM   #1
Magooskie
FFR Player

Smile Manga.

Do you guys buy Manga or do you read it online?

I myself buy them. I didn't used to, in fact I didn't even read manga before, but when I was in the mall and found a manga store I started buying them. Mostly because I like seeing manga organized alphabetically on my Table. x3

Personally I'd prefer buying them too. You don't finish the manga in a few days. Quality is better to me. Main reason is it'll take you time to end it because every volume releases monthly. Ad you have to collect some money before getting them.

But reading online is fine with me If I didn't have a manga store or whatnot anywhere in my country.

Oh. I don't know if the creators of the manga receive anything if people read it online. Do they? Other than more fans?

So yeah. that's my point of view on buying or reading.

The first manga I bought was Kuro****suji AKA Black Butler which was recommended to me by a friend. I bought up to 3 volumes now, and so far it's amazing.

I also tried out Jack Frost, the artwork and details are great. Not so sure about the storyline yet.. It's quite confusing, but the action had me distracted from what the plot and so on.

I also have Kuro - or shoulder-a-coffin. I'm not sure what it was called. The main reason I bought it was because of the adorable chibi twins on the back cover. And they are indeed cute. Not so sure about the plot yet. I only have the first volume.

I have a few others but they're not so good.. Either way I'll continue to buy the manga's which I didn't like their first volume because.. It doesn't feel right to just keep it as one volume there.

Oh, If you guys have any other suggestions as-well? I'm thinking of buying D. Gray man and Fullmetal alchemists, something to keep me occupied.

And I don't like Naruto so I won't get that.. One piece is... Really long, so I don't think I'll get that anytime soon either. Ahaha.

Well.. Enough of my blabbering and typing.. Give me suggestions and your point of views about Online or buying. ^^
Magooskie is offline   Reply With Quote