Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2010, 04:36 AM   #1
eastsideman09
poker face
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default You ever hear something you weren't supposed to?

I did. This actually happened a few months back, but FFR was still down, and I had actually forgot about it, but the subject was brought up in conversation with a friend, and I wanted to know if I'm not the only one who feels this way about the situation, and I'm sure I'm not.

I have a friend, let's call her Suzie. Suzie was in a relationship with this douchey guy for a few months, let's call him John. She broke up with him after she found out he cheated on her repeatedly. She did, however, take him back after a two week period. Within that time, she hooked up with two other guys before taking John back. Not the issue, just a background.

Here's the issue, within a month of taking John back, Suzie finds out she's pregnant. I don't remember the exact time frame, but the way it worked out, the baby's daddy very easily could have been any one of the three she had been with within that two or three week period, and it was more thank likely that it wasn't John's. I would think in that situation some closure would be appropriate, but she's convinced herself that the kid is John's and has strongly decided against a blood test because she's so sure it's his. When she first found out she was pregnant, she was confused on the possibilities, or at least that's what she confided in her friend, but she's since convinced herself otherwise.

John has a steady income working at a hospital and a home, while Suzie is unemployed and does not have her high school diploma and doesn't have the $70 for a GED class. I believe she's afraid to get a blood test because it very easily may not be the child of the man that she has feelings for who also has the home and money to help raise the kid, as if she's taking the easy way instead of the right way. John is willing to do so, but I don't know whether or not he's aware that there's a possibility that it's not his kid, so I don't know how he may feel if he knew that. Suzie's about 21 weeks along, and in the process of moving in with John.

That's what I was told. My issue is that this was gossip that I'm not supposed to know, talking with her best friends about it after a wedding. They told me to not talk about it with Suzie, and pretend like I have no knowledge of anything like that, and to just be happy for her and her upcoming child.

Every moral fiber in my being wants to meddle and confront John about it, though I don't really know the guy, but my friends would hate me for what ever period of time, and Suzie may disown me, but come on. She's potentially barring that child from ever knowing it's real father. I feel what she's doing is so irresponsible, and that she should be fiscally and legally bum****ed for it, if it actually isn't John's kid.

So FFR, I know it's not really my business to do so, but should I do something about this babbydaddy cluster****? Or should I sit back and hope that it actually is John's child? Is there even anything I could do anyway? She's pretty far against getting a blood test. And how do you feel about this whole thing?

tl;dr
this chick should be on Springer with 3 possible babydaddys and the one she's with might not be it. I'm not supposed to know, but should I do something about it anyway?

Also, have you guys been in this kind of situation before? Knowing something like this that you shouldn't know? Share if you wish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
wow ur pretty
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiggles View Post
caring should be a get-outable offense

Last edited by eastsideman09; 11-14-2010 at 04:41 AM..
eastsideman09 is offline   Reply With Quote