Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Critical Thinking
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2009, 11:27 PM   #1
perfectchaoslemon
Banned
FFR Veteran

Default What happens after we die.

Now I maybe Catholic, but I am not at all trying to impose my beliefs on you, even though I get enough people trying to put down my beliefs. I honestly want to know what you all think about what happens after you die. Do you honestly believe that nothing happens? Can you picture nothing? Some say it's a permanent loss of consciousness, but even in unconsciousness, eventually your mind becomes aware that you are unconscious. It is difficult to explain, but it still persists an image of some sort. May it be blackness or even a dream. I'm not necessarily saying that heaven and hell are what comes afterward, but there has to be at least something there.

My belief is that of a man named David Icke. Now I must admit some of his ideologies are somewhat absurd, i.e. the more famous people have hidden faces when in private, but he has a very interesting theory on afterlife. He mentions that currently we are on one thought level, and after that thought level, we move to a higher thought level, but in which could most likely be related to, per say, a fourth dimension, that may be possible. Although it it not exactly a 4-dimensional world, it is as complicated to explain as one. One could assume we are changed into a completely different being, as our physical bodies do not matter. Icke has told that all living things have a different thought level, but still end up on the same path as all other living beings once they are here.

Now I realize there is much more to this than it seems, as I feel I have been restating myself, but in short, there is at least something. It doesn't make much sense to experience nothingness after death, in my opinion. If one cannot picture nothing, then there is no such thing as nothing. I mostly speak this towards the atheists out there saying "you just rot in the ground". Yeah, I bet you say that when a close relative of your dies. "he/she'll just rot in the ground."

Anyways I'm interested in hearing your guys's opinions on what you think happens after we die. Whether ir be a different thought pattern, a different world, or even heaven. Describe what you guys believe makes the most sense to you after your life has ended.
perfectchaoslemon is offline   Reply With Quote