Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > Brag Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-16-2009, 10:35 PM   #1
qopwepop
FFR Player

Default First time posting scores (Index)

This is a copypasta job from ODI, but I threw my other screencaps on the end because this is my first time posting scores here:

Just confirming that I play Index

~//~

Index is dead. I knew it years ago, but since my goal is to become the fastest ever I just keep playing and playing to reach that goal. I can't do jumpstream. TOML is too hard. MSWGO rapes me.

Death Reveals B. I wanted to make a video of this so I had to video myself playing it 3 times consecutively. I got B's every time I played it, so looking forward to an A on this at some point.

Disregard B. Only 2nd time B'ing, want to really bring this up too. Actually, come to think of it, I've still only passed this under 10 times =/

I really love to play this song, but the first half before the stream hates me.

Vertex Delta A. This was ****ing cool. When I got it I jumped around the room for a minute or so. I don't think anyone gets pumped over Stepmania anymore ;_;

Corporal Jigsaw Quandary A. No jumps. I got a video of this, but any part outside of the stream is lame, so not sure if worth uploading.

Vertex Gamma C. Mirror, No Jumps. Probably the hardest thing I have ever passed. Need to practice the jumps, but this is definitely, DEFINITELY passable on index.

Honestly, I think I am reaching the end of indexing ability. I hardly know any songs between 300 and 320 to play, and I was pretty certain that at this point emphasis had changed to spread, so no more index files. I'm still testing what is "physically possible" beyond 300. I played Kang's Gaussian Mist Part One on Heavy on 1.2x rate, and I was able to get all the way up to the crossovers at the end before dying, but like I said I need to find more files to test on.

What I'll probably do is start making files and some music to play around with. Apparently Sibelius is good for synthesizing piano music, so will get something going there.

Recent-ish stuff that I posted on ODI but not here:

Sharpest Heavy AA

Frenzy AA. I have 4 gr 1 miss on this now with 106 perf.

Let Them Move AA. My best is 2 gr with more NCs than this but when I'm going for timing I don't look at noncombos.

Disregard 0.8x rate. An AAA would be super sugoi.
qopwepop is offline   Reply With Quote