Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-4-2009, 10:09 PM   #1
XblazzedX
Cyan
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to XblazzedX Send a message via Skype™ to XblazzedX
Default Unexplainable?

Recently, I've been looking at some old photos that my family and I have had stored on our new and past computers. I had stumbled upon a very odd photo my dad had taken when we were touring a really old house that had a lot of history behind it. This house was said to be haunted, but at that time I didn't believe it was because it didn't feel haunted to me, just old.
At the end of the tour of the house, the tour guides took everyone out of the house for the outside tour. (At this point, no one was in the house) My dad, my brother and I wanted to take some quick snaps of the house before heading back with the group, so we did.

And here is the only odd photo I found out of all the shots we took.

Of course, this is the raw, untouched image, I'll show you a zoomed in picture and make everything more clear. Left side of the bottom section of the right window, is what I cannot explain. It's obviously not a reflection, no one was inside, and if you think its a reflection of someone outside of the window, its the second floor window, so I don't see how that would be possible. I believe that what is in the window is a ghost.

Now I'll show you a zoomed in version of the window to get a better look.

(You can't really see the mouth because it looks to be a shadow casting over it.) The ghost we caught is supposedly a woman named "Elizabeth Howard", she lived there during the early eighteen hundreds and that window was where her room was. Now, I know she looks really small in this picture, but people back then were small, they didn't have Fruit Loops and Wonder Bread that's fortified with vitamins and minerals like we do. The window was a bit high too, so it is proportionally correct.

I've tried my hardest to debunk this picture and figure out what it is, but I can't, so I truly believe that it is a ghost.

Do you guys think I caught a ghost in this picture or do you believe that it is something else?