Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-1-2009, 01:55 PM   #1
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default ATTN: Admin(s) time to get your act in gear

Seriously, It's time to do the following.

1. Mirror mode has been a subscriber only benefit for several months now. If there are no bugs in it, it's time to release it to the public. Subscribers are supposed to get things 2 weeks before normal users, and then if there are no bugs it's supposed to be released.

2. I'm Pretty sure additional speed mods were released to subscribers around the same time as #1

3. Funk is overflowing with songs that need to be moved to their proper places. Assuming these songs have been released every week since the last time this has been done, it's been 40 weeks since this has been touched. It's about time something is done here. (yes i know we had a few weeks where two songs were released, so it's probably more like 30 weeks. It's still over half a year though)
#3 Taken care of thanks to NSane

4. Unrecorded scores haven't been touched since July 13th. They could use another Update

5. Replays have been broken forever. It's time to upgrade the replay engine to include the ave-miss fix. I've heard a lot about they already have a working engine that they could implement, but they choose not to because it's easier to catch hackers. This is a very bad excuse not to fix the engine. Just do it already.

Now, I've heard that there are reasons why Tass doesn't want to do anything, but stuff like releasing features that are due to the community should happen reguardless. Songs should be placed in their correct genres. If you can continue to add songs to the game, they can at least be placed properly.

I can understand why tournament prizes aren't being released (Just saw the thread Scottish made so that's taken care of), and I can semi understand why replays aren't being fixed, but the other four things should happen, because they're long long overdue.

If it's too much for Tass to handle on his own, have some trusted people like Jimerax and Sprite help out. Yeah there was a troll thread, and i decided to post a real thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 10-2-2009 at 05:04 PM..
DarkManticoreX2 is offline   Reply With Quote