Send a message via AIM to Squeek
Default Re: World of Warcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
See I would like melee DPS if every single fight wasn't:

MELEE STACK
MELEE OUT
MELEE RUN AROUND BECAUSE THIS BOSS NEEDS TO BE KITED AROUND THE ROOM

Yeah it's fun to do that but when I can just sit back and press my pew button and top meters I'd rather not go through the hassle.
This is true, but at the same time when I play my kitty drood, I notice that I looks like I'm doing a lot more damage. Just swinging and clawing and mauling non-stop. Much more fun than casting a spell every 2 seconds or so.

I joined a pug for FL25 (which I do every week until we can set up a guild run with people who are geared enough to do it) and some idiot decided to try leaving one tower up. Needless to say, it was too much for a pug to do. Got him down to 8 million / 105 though. There was a group running through old BC dungeons and they got BT and Hyjal done before our FL run was over. But, I got to kill Kael'Thas with them. But... it turns out the guild running the old-dungeon event was the asshole guild who got realm-first on everything and all that. And now I know why everyone calls them assholes. When I joined, I mentioned that I hadn't run BC raids before. Then we died and they're like COME ON GUYS YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY USE THE STAFF to which I said "well, that would've been something important to say in vent or explain before the fight" and they're like "BUT THIS IS KT HE'S JUST TRASH NOW" and yeah. So they yelled at me for not knowing what to do ("it's so obvious!"). Lo and behold, we kill him after someone mentions that you have to actually "use" the Legendaries, and 10 other people get the achievement for Black Temple. Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Last edited by Squeek; 05-19-2009 at 04:35 PM..
Squeek is offline   Reply With Quote