Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-8-2009, 05:39 PM   #11
HammyMcSquirrel
Everlong
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Default Re: Team Blue!!

@ Mulie:
Those requirements stated in the Division Sorting and Placement thread on the Team Blue forum are not complete. I put this above them awhile ago so people wouldn't think they are the exact stats we look for:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HammyMcSquirrel
NOTE: These placements are currently under construction. Do not us them as support for debating where you think you should be placed until they are complete.
And I just noticed it said "placements" instead of "placement requirements", haha. I can see how that can cause confusion with placements being in the same thread. Ah well, fixed that now. Either way, I think you'll end up in intermediate with that AAA you posted. I'll ask the other people in the Division Sorters group what they think.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
Hey Hammy, since the first tourney for team blue i have been in about like a billion more tourneys since then lol including Mine and Metals two tourneys. I think, even tho i dont have ONI, im def. masters material, if you want you can move me up to masters from advanced . Check out my level ranks and let me know what you think. I can even post some scores if you'd like, just let me know.
Alright, I'll go ahead and take a look. When another tournament happens, those who sign-up will be re-examined to make sure their placements are still accurate. Even if you don't get bumped up now, you may get bumped up by the time the next tournament happens.

Last edited by HammyMcSquirrel; 05-8-2009 at 05:41 PM..
HammyMcSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote