Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2009, 01:55 PM   #1
DJ_Swabber
Is feckin' leget, betch.™
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Ant in my ear

So. This is the second time that I've woken up to my finger in my ear trying to loosen it up, like theres water in it. Then the scratching sounds start. I shoot straight out of bed and run to the bathroom, trying not to scream from the feeling/sound coming from the inside of my ear that I cannot get to. I start to panic and since it's happened before, I put water in my ear and try sloshing it around and motioning my head downward to push the water/ant out of my ear. My mom comes in and shes like wtf are you doing, because at this point I am crying really hard and smacking my head. This is by far THE worst experience(s) I've been through. My mom insists that it's just water/fluids in my head that are trying to drain, because I've always had problems with that. So like an hour and something goes by of me trying to read about unclogging my ears, and I can feel the water starting to drain out of my head.. the noise lessens and I'm like "ahh.." (It's hard to explain... the noise is like someone is swirling around a wire brush deep in your ear... plus this sick feeling/pain)
And yeah so I guess the water finally gets it out 'cause I'm just casually touching the inside of my ear, and theres the damn dead ant. My ear feels swollen on the inside and is probably getting an infection.
I'm on the verge of just blowing all my money on an exterminator.
Has anyone else had this happen?? XD
P.S. The last time this happened, I slept with ear plugs every night for like 6 months. =.=

JOIN the Spartans or DIEEEEE. =D (go to my random thought)
DJ_Swabber is offline   Reply With Quote