Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events > Tournaments
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-29-2008, 12:20 AM   #1
jonathanasdf
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to jonathanasdf
Default FFR's Next Polymath

YOU MAY SIGN UP ANY TIME DURING THE TOURNEY

For all of you who don't know, a polymath is a person who is skilled at a variety of things, which may differ drastically from each other.

THIS TOURNEY IS ABOUT THE SEARCH FOR FFR'S NEXT POLYMATH.
WHO IS THE MOST VARIED AND MOST SKILLED PERSON IN FFR? WE'RE HERE TO FIND OUT.

This is basically a for-fun tourney. I have often been frustrated by those PA tourneys, which are impossible for me =P

Thus, this tourney is supposed to be something drastically different. There will be FFR playing, but smooshed in will be various different kinds of tests, challenges, quizzes, and whatnot. Just because you can AAA 400+ songs doesn't mean you are going to do good in this tourney. Anything can happen here =P

This tournament will have.... A number of rounds, to be decided. Each round will last different amounts of time.

The tasks will mainly be completion, but there will also be bonus tasks and speed tasks. Speed tasks will be at least 1 day long. Rounds never end, except for speed rounds.

This will be based on a points system. A completion will result in 1000 points, and a % completion will result in that % for the score, rounded up.

Example:

A task to PA a certain song, which has 1000 notes.

Player A gets an AAA
Player B gets 953 perfects.

The scoring will be:

Player A: 1000
Player B: 953

There will be 2 categories, Easy and Hard. These categories are ONLY for the FFR rounds. I will place you according to your FFR skill.

TO SIGN UP, THIS WILL BE A BIT DIFFERENT.

Solve a riddle, and PM me the screenshot.

In FFR, songs there are,
Each of different lengths.
Find the song that's the shortest one,
NO! Don't AAA, you must get,
At least 5 goods and pass.

DONATIONS ARE WELCOMED. In fact, I only have a total of 10k credits. So, this will be mainly based on donations.

However, you don't have to donate now. In fact, try it out, and if you like it donate some credits =P

Anyhow, even if there aren't lots of donations, the tourney will still go on. Sure there aren't any major prizes, but being able to be called FFR's Polymath is quite prestigious.

DONATIONS:

1.KilikOdagawa - 10000 credits
2.llama499 - 5000 credits
3.TSB_[DogPoop] - 5000 credits
4.L0NEvvolf - 2500 credits
5.darkness3608 - 1500 credits
6.funmonkey54 - 1000 credits

Last edited by jonathanasdf; 03-29-2008 at 10:18 PM.. Reason: want a way to beat tass? there is an EASY way to get 50,000+ points, and overtake tass... if tass doesn't find it