Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2007, 11:26 PM   #1
Necrophage
FFR Player

Default People are Incredibly Rude

Ok, just a little rant I guess. And maybe this should go somewhere else but I chose to put it here.
I've looked all around FFR, on the forums and replies to forums and even replies to the posts the FFR Big Guys make on the front page. People are just downright rude. Someone on this forum posted something, asking about why FFR wasn't working and if it was only that person's computer. The first post, rather than someone trying to help that person was someone saying 'Shouldn't this go somewhere else?' Yeah, maybe it should. But who really cares? All they wanted was some help y'know.
Another thing that really pisses me off, and I'm gonna go copy and paste this one...

babiie_munchkin58 Says:
June 21st, 2007 at 6:39 pm
you guys scare tha shiit out of mehh
haha NOT…
you guys suckk balls you all look tha
same what kiind of ediitiing iis that
even tha giirls looks liike tha guys…
that’s so ****iin’ dumb

Without those people we wouldn't be here, we wouldn't be posting, and we wouldn't be playing FFR. You should show them some damn respect, like them or not.

These are just the first two I've seen today, although there have been others...many, many others. People...stop being rude, ok? If people were to try and get along rather than be complete and total dicks to one another human civilization would be far more advanced than it is today.