Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk > Bug Reports and Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2006, 09:34 PM   #11
Synthlight
Administrator
Founder, System Administrator
AdministratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: This will help FFR as a whole

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZZE- View Post
I've always enjoyed how FFR has been free, and how much time Synth puts into it. But most people on FFR are poor teengers, so we don't have too much money to throw around. If there is this premium membership thing, I will always feel as though I am missing out on something considering I have no money to spare.

EDIT: Synth's story about thanksgiving is really sad. This might not be too bad of an idea.
Keep in mind that we are just brainstorming here. I want to give the FFR community what it wants. Unfortunately we are delivering an extremely high profile site on a shoestring budget. Another way of thinking about this is that while you may feel like you are missing out, you would benefit when FFR was able to afford development of features and had super fast servers well beyond the dinky $7,000 I spent last spring on a new server for FFR.

Keep the ideas flowing though. I will definitely keep an eye on this thread. Regardless of what happens, I think I have proven that FFR is here to stay.

Cheers,

Synthlight
Synthlight is offline   Reply With Quote