Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2006, 03:41 PM   #1
xxH03xx
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to xxH03xx
Default One intense nite.

Ok. So the original plan was for me and 6 other friends to go camp out for the Wii. While we were waiting to go my grandma called and asked me if I wanted an early Christmas gift so I ended getting enough money to buy the Wii. That was the good part of the night. We got a ride to A circut city near the ghetto about 45 min away from my house. So when we get to the store we are like the fourth group of people there waiting for the wii. We set up all of our chairs and start chilling. We all go to the bathroom one last time before the store closes so we don’t have to go in the parking lot. That’s never a good idea. So at about 3 am we notice that there is a really really drunk guy walking out of a bar across the parking lot into his car. He was so wasted that he was dancing to some doo doo Mexican music in his car like a white boy on x. Right when I saw that I knew he would get in a car crash. So when he is done making a fool out of himself he went around the corner and floors it rite into a brand new BMW full of the Mexican gangster doodes with their girl friends. As soon as it happened I and my friends ran over to the cars to help the people out. When we were trying to get the drunken guy out he was acting like a jackass. One of the guys girlfriends were trying to get him out and he punched her in the chest so her boyfriends pulled him out and smashed him to the floor and started kicking him in the head. He got about 4 kicks in when me and my friends stepped in and held him and the gangster doodes back from killing him. About ten minutes later the cops came and we were already standing back so we don’t get in trouble for anything. So the cops arrested the drunken guy and called two tow trucks to come and then they left. While the first tow truck came the gangster doodes were smashing up the drunken guy’s car with rocks and stuff. About 30 minutes later some other cops came because someone called the cops for disturbing the piece. Some of my friends were just talking to the owner of the BMW when they saw the cops they started to walk back to the line. But as soon as they saw them walking away they pulled their guns and told my friends to not move and all this BS. After like 20 minutes of questioning they let my friends go and the arrested one of the gangster doodes. While they were questioning him one of the cops started looking at some cars and when he saw my friends van he got curious. He started trying to look through the car and trying to open the door and stuff. My friend got up and asked the cop "hey why are you looking through my car, what did I do?" Then all the cop said is "you know what, this car is mine now." Then about 15 minutes later a tow truck came and took his car away. We asked the cop what laws he broke and he didn’t answer us. The only reason I could think of why his car got towed is because he is black. Well to conclude the story, later in the morning we got the wii. I got the number 4 ticket voucher for the Wii and that’s about it. Thanks for reading.