NightSonnett [Killed Night 4]
pntballa18 [Lynched Day 1]
psychic25 [Killed Night 2]

PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR [Won the game]
scorpio1690 [Lost the game]
Tasuke [Killed Night 2]
vashthestampede0987 [Killed Night 3]

All I could say for this game is, lol.

What was wrong with you all? Every person had at least one phantom, about half with two phantoms. The lack of activity in this game was horrible. No offence to our new players though, I can see how they didn't really know what to do.

I'm sure you all wanted to keep jTWG alive, I'm sure this game will put an end to jTWG.
Rebirth0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 10:50 PM   #2
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
Network Security Analyst
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR Send a message via MSN to PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
Default RE: jTWG VIII Postgame

BRAVO BRAVO, i can't believe that i won.

only thing i have to say is sorry to demon for killing twice , vash was supposed to die and since you took his place, you also took his death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightdarkness
I'm light f**king darkness
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 10:51 PM   #3
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I wanted to make this game hard, so why not let someone be wolf two games in a row? Many people don't expect the same person to be a wolf two games in a row.
Rebirth0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 10:54 PM   #4
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Demon_Of_The_Comet

Id like to say you all are dumbasses. If anyone read last game or saw last postgame, you would see that Psycho was mad cuz i let him get wolfed and didnt try to save him. Wolfing night 1 proved it, then the SAME NIGHT I WAS BROUGHT BACK i was wolfed again.

Shame on you
SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!
Originally Posted by jewpinthethird
If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ******, put this in your profile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by white_boy
firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.
Demon_Of_The_Comet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 11:05 PM   #5
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
Network Security Analyst

Send a message via AIM to PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR Send a message via MSN to PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR

Demon, im not mad at you for having me wolfed last game, seriously im not - we won so it helped a little. If anything, it was to keep you away from me because you knew how I wolfed/ like to wolf. But i agree with you, come on people i wasn't that good, I'm not that good at this game.

Quote:
Old 07-1-2005, 12:15 AM   #6
NightSonnett
FFR Veteran
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

And you all thought it was me. Hah.

/gquit
NightSonnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-1-2005, 06:42 AM   #7
vashthestampede0987
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to vashthestampede0987

You all piss me off to hell. I'd rather play TWG with 5 year old Yu Gi Oh Fan boys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight
I hate myself.

Cheers,

Synthlight
xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me
vashthestampede0987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-1-2005, 06:47 AM   #8
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to daniel_lewis20 Send a message via MSN to daniel_lewis20

I agree with Vash on this one, you n00b players (with exception to demon, psycho, tps and psychic) should be banned for your inactivity. But that's just my opinion.
daniel_lewis20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-1-2005, 07:34 AM   #9
mattc16
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to mattc16 Send a message via MSN to mattc16

i was as active as i could be until i was killed. and id like to apologise (to dan particularly) for my stupid comments in my first jTWG chat.

gg though psycho

Click for great online poker rakeback offers!
mattc16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-1-2005, 08:20 AM   #10
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

gah, went to bed last night and was like ''holy shit, pyscho's the wolf, im going to die''. I was hoping the game didn't end, but it did. Great job pyscho. Now, jTwg should neve be played again. Take a few of good players and move them up. The rest of them, screw em. They don't play, and when they do they suck. Theres such a huge gap between the two, it gives most people no chance of moving up. I want to see some phantom bans dish'd out.
Tps222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-1-2005, 09:49 AM   #11
ddr_dude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ddr_dude Send a message via MSN to ddr_dude Send a message via Yahoo to ddr_dude Send a message via Skype™ to ddr_dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel_lewis20
I agree with Vash on this one, you n00b players (with exception to demon, psycho, tps and psychic) should be banned for your inactivity. But that's just my opinion.
I was as active as I could be. Sorry but it was also my first jtg. Maybe the next one will go better. (if there even is a next one)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek View Post
guyz i found hax 2 make ur caracturz lv 405 i cnt make it ne highr cuz stupd gamegaurd blox mi acess past dat u jus dowloa dit here: ww.hax.mapel.org/hax_TROJANMALWARE.EXE
ddr_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-1-2005, 10:07 AM   #12
ddrruler
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ddrruler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddr_dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel_lewis20
I was as active as I could be. Sorry but it was also my first jtg. Maybe the next one will go better. (if there even is a next one)
First off its jtwg second I hope this game does die its lost any hope of staying alive with the crap that goes on now, I knew he was a wolf from the start, I was watching the game, all I have to say is GG some of you GAVE HIM AN EASY WIN BY BEING INACTIVE....
Old 07-1-2005, 10:24 AM   #13
psychic25
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to psychic25 Send a message via MSN to psychic25

Ugh. At least Day One went... well... :P but decent for a Day 1, I thought- there were chats, at least. The rest was HORRIBLE- I must say, DO NOT SIGN UP if you can't be active AT LEAST once per day.

Yeah, I'm thinking jTWG needs to be scrapped. It was an interesting experiment, but I think times have changed.

A spot in the regular TWG seems to be obtainable for some of the non-regulars now, as the signups always seem to have two or three spots open at the end of the second wave. If new players are really eager about this, they'll be competitive for those last few spots, and (hopefully) it'll get players who will contribute more. Plus, newbies playing in regular TWG actually do seem to do better overall.

In short, I don't see a need to continue with two games. The craze seems to be settling, the demand for spots isn't as high anymore... I think we can squeeze everybody into one game.

Unless there are any objections?

Maybe later, if there seems to be another large wave of people who really want to play TWG, we can reinstate it.
psychic25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-1-2005, 11:10 AM   #14
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

That's a good idea. Though, I do think we need to start rejecting players from TWG all-together. There need to be a lot more perma-bans, letting anyone in isn't a good idea. If your not going to devote yourself to the game, then leave. I'm telling you, TWG is MUCH harder, and requires much more participation. So, just wait until the current TWG is over, then we'll go from there.
Old 07-1-2005, 12:25 PM   #15
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

I would like to start out with "not to take anything away from Psycho", but I can't. Psycho did very well for himself, and he's never even been a human. He definitely deserved to win over the rest of you. However, he really shouldn't have won. In Manhunt, one little screwup and you're done. Psycho made more than that. The fact that Psycho didn't get picked out is rather sad. Still, great job to Psycho, as he obviously put in more effort than most everyone else.

I do think jTWG should be abolished, but there are some players that should be left out. TPS already said most of what I wanted to say, though I think the solution is not to deal out permabans, but to let the rules go into effect. TWC decided awhile ago that the host got to pick if a player got in a game. I think this is a sufficient way of going about sorting who gets in TWG.
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-1-2005, 01:46 PM   #16
psychic25
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to psychic25 Send a message via MSN to psychic25

I like the idea that Danceguy brought up. That way, the host can choose whether or not to allow a player to play, based on their history. They get to choose whether or not to give the person a second chance (if the person signs up again).

Of course, the host shouldn't be able to reject a person out of spite. They should only be able to be rejected if their history contains such cardinal sins as inactivity and the like.

Oh, and good job psycho.

EDIT: Spelling.
psychic25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-1-2005, 02:10 PM   #17
Tps222
FFR Player

Wait, what do we do about first time players? How are they judged?
Old 07-1-2005, 02:27 PM   #18
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
Network Security Analyst

First time players should get a test of some sort, like be tested by TWC for things like inactivity.

Quote:
Old 07-1-2005, 02:32 PM   #19
vashthestampede0987
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to vashthestampede0987

Meh, I was smart and I quit because I was sick of it. I say we have the TWC check on players in jTWG and see if they're qualified, I know I'm probably not one of those select few, but it's better to not play then play a shitty game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight
I hate myself.

Cheers,

Synthlight
xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me
vashthestampede0987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-1-2005, 02:54 PM   #20
Tps222
FFR Player

See the problem was that everyone said"meh, it's only jTWG , no big deal". This caused everyone to become innactive. I don't know why people think that if they don't try in jTWG that somehow they will be allowed in TWG.