Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Stepmania > Simulator Files
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-5-2012, 12:26 PM   #1
xferrarix
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to xferrarix
Default ferrari originals pack

I was getting this together for the past week or so. No, it doesn't mean I'm done making files. I wanted to make this (also has files that you most likely don't have or haven't ever played) for anyone who's into the author organization for Stepmania. Some people probably already have a majority of my files organized like this, but if you don't then I'd go ahead and get this.

FILE LIST - 30
3y3s
Airbase
Alive
Battle Canyon ** NOT IN A PACK
Blaze
Chill Penguin
Chrome Gadget ** NOT IN A PACK
Eagle's Theme ** NOT IN A PACK
Engine Room
Evans
Heartsifter
Judgement ** NOT IN A PACK
Lavender Town
Loud Electronic Ferocious
Magma Man (X2 Remix)
Main Menu v2
Mind Mapping
Monstrous Turtles!
Night Owl
Opening Stage
Penetration
Pleasure Castle
Red Hot Skull
Sigma Fortress Stage 2
Stage 1-1
Toxic Seahorse
Trigger
Tropical Island ** NOT IN A PACK
Vermilion City
Wheel Gator

This is your easy way of getting a majority of my ~~better~~ files. If I had any way of getting any files before these ones, I would of tried to get nearly all of my files. However, I've switched computers so many times that it's not even funny anymore. I've lost possibly around 30~40 files that aren't in this originalz pack. If you have those gj you have rare ferrari files omg !!!

LINK
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6amopk

and here is the notes.txt included in it with my thoughts on every file

Quote:
~~PERSONAL FAVORITE FILES~~
1 airbase
2 mind mapping
3 red hot skull
4 trigger
5 main menu v2

3y3s - jumpstream scoring file, nothing special. from xoon 4

Airbase - complete 100% favorite file of mine, everything about it i like. there's nothing wrong with this file technically, and it plays so fluently. from keyboard megapack 4

Alive - this is a bit old, it's okay until the end. from Xoon 2/3?

Battle Canyon - simplistic, fun, solid file

Blaze - jumpstream scoring file, TG '10

Chill Penguin - really fun file, the beginner is actually hard for real reasons and it isn't complete bullshit. from UEMP1

Chrome Gadget - older file, was sent to FFRCP2 but rejected later. the freezes in this are cool

Eagle's Theme - somewhat solid file, some patterns are awkward to hit. single release a year back

Engine Room - one of my first files. extremely fun. however technically it's completely wrong. from FFRCP1

Evans - another scoring file, but this one is similar to something like anisakis. fun, but not on the same difficulty par as linus' file for it. from Xoon 4

Heartsifter - single release at first, then pulled back as a MA file for TG '10

Judgement - i don't like the main chorus part of this. the freezes feel awkward, and the entire part is understepped. otherwise it's cool. single release a year back

Lavender town - omfg this is old, from pokemon pack 1?

Loud Electronic Ferocious - really awesome file, the jack theory in this is neat to tap out. from xoon 2/Xoon 4

Magma Man (X2 Remix) - from my mega man minipack. it's genericy jumpstreams but with fun patterns to hit

Main Menu v2 - a jumpstream scoring file for TG '10, edit is the v1 heavy is the v2. I made this a while back, but the v2 is honestly one of my favorite files to date. i have no idea why no one has played this, but it's an awesome song to a cool jumpstream file. can't get better than that

Mind Mapping - definitely one of my best files. it has everything a file could want, only problem was the song choice was poor so no one really liked it. from FFRCP2

Monstrous Turtles! - such a cool file, but some of it i also didn't like how i stepped. after the first stream should of stayed more 32nds. from xoon 4

Night Owl - from UEMP3, another one of those files now looking at i wish i added more to it

Opening Stage - from my mega man minipack. this was a cool file at the time i made it, i only like the beginner though. the heavy was meant for people starting to get the hang of spread or anyone who wants to tap something out and get a quad on

Penetration - i have mixed feelings for this file. i like it but i don't. the jacks are really stupid to hit on this. from UEMP2

Pleasure Castle - really overstepped, but it's done a certain way that makes it fun at the same time. i liked it. from UEMP1

Red Hot Skull - technicalish file. the mine usage was precise, i tried out a few new things i haven't done before in this file. somewhat experimental i guess. it ends abruptly, but it's still really cool to play. from xoon 5, also a favorite of mine

Sigma Fortress Stage 2 - from my megaman minipack, it's not bad either. fun but honestly i wish i did more to it. it's neat for what it is though. experimental file

Stage 1-1 - holy shit i can't explain how much i hate this file, i'm going to make a v2 for this to make up for how horrible this was. doesn't deserve to be in the pack, but it's in LCP3. at the time i guess i was rusty at stepping so when i made this i thought it wasn't bad

Toxic Seahorse - fun too, but too short. from my megaman minipack

Trigger - fun file too, honestly i find this to be really fun except for the jacks on the left arrow. the beginner is stupid, don't play it. from UEMP1, personal favorite

Tropical Island - this is underrated. it's another one of my files that's really fun, but most people don't have it or never heard of the file. it's fun, play the oni for a challenge

Vermilion City - lol pokemon pack 2, i don't need to talk about this. first few files i made

Wheel Gator - beginner's a joke, from my megaman minipack. heavy is also a blast to play, but also too short
xferrarix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2012, 04:14 PM   #2
Roar176
FFR Player

Default Re: ferrari originals pack

I thought that a ferrari was always rare
Roar176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2012, 04:37 PM   #3
xferrarix
FFR Player

they are................................ !!!!
!!

!!
Old 04-5-2012, 04:50 PM   #4
AlexDest
good hot
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Old 04-5-2012, 07:46 PM   #5
xferrarix
FFR Player

Someone do a review of dis and tell me if this pak is gud 4 every 1!!
Old 04-6-2012, 11:52 AM   #6
moches
FFR Player

all of the Megaman files are gr9

favorite files are probably Mind Mapping and Night Owl <3

and I love all of your Mario Party files! Magma Mountain's a pretty good one
moches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-6-2012, 04:39 PM   #7
xferrarix
FFR Player

I don't have that one anymore either, congrats u got a rare one !!