View Single Post
Old 04-10-2023, 10:02 PM   #10
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 205 - Zero Active Player Dilemma GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
i'm in too deep. imagine the concequences if i DIDN'T enter the game like this.
But what if it is time for a fresh meme, storn? You do not always have to live like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
I MIGHT struggle with time... I'll be around mostly at night as usual, unless work decides "Oh hey Lewdy you're training someone for the next while...Oh, you didn't know? Too bad, you're doing it anyway!" Like they did a couple weeks back.
I might as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
Popping now to say:
- I will be available for EoDs, but only a handful of hours. Work will have me home between 5 and 7 PM server time, and more often than not, it's the latter.

- I will not be checking the game while at work. Not enough time to do so, and focus needs to be on getting my stuff done before I can have the fun.

- If anyone decides to sus me for activity despite these, I will assume you did not read this post, ergo didn't read any other post this game, and thus, bad.

That is all.

Zero sux.
What if I sus you because you do not show any evidence you read any posts? Gottem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I guess I'll skip the Day 0 memes and just go full Haku.

I have an avatar change (yes, very convincing strong argument thank you) and a post with no words that could be interpreted in multiple ways by someone who I believe would have the guts to post this to a partner.

Gonna vote Hateandhatred just because your first post had no words and I'm curious if you struggle with entrances.

tbh, I'm hoping you two are town because that'd make the game more fun for me. I'm just sort of intrigued by how everyone would enter this game after such a long break from TWG.
Do you think it is any more or less likely than chance that it would be to a partner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
love this confidence
I am surprised you would use this word, but I guess more importantly - does this mean you are perceiving Haku as being more confident than usual for Haku? If so, is that a good thing?