View Single Post
Old 01-18-2023, 09:56 PM   #336
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 204 - Forest Feast GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
That's flimsy as heck. See my last response to DBP. I didn't think she was necessarily trying trying to protect you, but it's another thing entirely to say she was deliberately setting up a lynch. There's a whole host of other reasons why she'd avoid committing if you're town, from trying to avoid looking over eager or not wanting to need to put out her own sus out, to pocketing you or just trying to appear towny in general if she didn't see anything overly sus to jump on.

It just feels off to jump to her motivation having been explicitly to set up a future lynch, to the point where you felt it was reasonable to include the possibility of it coming from wolfchat. Like the wolves are over there going "oooh let's set up a future lunch on H&H! Save him for now! That sounds like a plan " when you had relatively no bearing on the game state at the time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
If shadow is a wolf, by the way, he just wins, straight up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Voting Wayward btw unless modkill happens.

Then going FFA
I'll follow with this. A perfect win would be sweet too, so it'd be cool if either of these guys showed up and we cool axe them a question or 2

wv