View Single Post
Old 09-6-2022, 07:02 PM   #242
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: when game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jub3r7 View Post
TWG ??: Rule-breakers

1. Gas Lighter: May edit/delete their own posts within the current game.
2. The Please: May post their role pm.
3. Zombie: May vote even when dead.
4. Whisperer: May pm the host to send anonymous messages to other players once each day phase to be sent at night.
5. Hubris: May activate their power at any point in the game to get modkilled.
6. Prophet: May contact the host via any means (such as pm or other social media) to cast their lynch vote.
7. Facade: May pm the host at night to swap roles with another player.
8. Newbie: May only vote to lynch for the following day during the previous night phase.
9. Multitasker: This player may have more time commitments than they can keep up with and as such are not required to vote during the day phase and will not suffer penalties from insufficient activity.
10. Dr. Farnsworth - May ask for a replacement publicly.
11. Specter: May make unlimited death posts related to the game, until the game ends.
12. Insta-lyncher: Vote counts for 2.1 votes
13. The Fool
14. Lore-keeper: Does not have an onus to tell the host if they learn information that no longer allows them to continue playing the game, but in fairness should pretend they know nothing.
15. Heart-seeker: Choose another player the first night to fall in love with. If either of you dies, you both die.
16. Parity oracle: If parity would be reached at the beginning of a night phase, may save xor kill a single person
17. Jub - If there's confusion, I may refuse to clarify any of the mechanics.
18. Phantom Moderator - Issue "bans" once each night phase that accumulate the target's phantom vote count.
19. Bully - Must vote the same person every day phase.
20. Messy eater - Must encode a secret message at the beginning of every post.
21. Single poster - May not post more than once in a row.

A random selection of these 21 players will be selected as wolves.
I will vote for this if it ever gets put up for votes, 21 player requirement and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote