View Single Post
Old 05-16-2022, 05:11 PM   #1438
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Recommend me some 2022 albums halp

Day 967: Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers by you-know-already

I wanted to get this out before the stupid bald melon but I also wanted to give this a review more in-depth than half a sentence. I listened to this 3 times and went and listened to each of his LPs at least once again (besides Overly Dedicated) and I have to say that this is probably smack in the middle in terms of how much I like his albums.

With that in mind, knowing that my order of preference for his albums is usually the complete opposite of other people's, you'll probably find this to be mid for him too. It's not incredibly focused, yet it somehow feels like his most personal album since Good Kid. I think there's a great 50ish minute album in here, but some songs are truly, truly cringy and if someone like Hopsin released Auntie Diaries or We Cry Together people would rightfully be calling him a cornball.

Still, it hits more than it misses for me. Although having a feature from Kodak Black is probably a bad look.

Best Track: Father Time
Rating: 7.5/10

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is online now   Reply With Quote