View Single Post
Old 10-9-2020, 09:26 PM   #1223
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

Not voting Haku this phase
Probably not voting Zenith this phase although as syrong as he came out swinging against Alien talk I don't particularly agree with him. Looks like he poasibly wanted to show authority and leadership while at the same time saying nothing at all.
I think I'm looking at Subaru's town meta so not vpting him this phase
Xel's not contributing as he should but I'm just gonna lean him town for now. Make a case if you wanna convince me of a Xel lynch

There's this weird thing between Xiz, Funny and Bug about the way the agree on things throughout the day amd the agreement of Slank Meta that felt fake when I read through it last night. It also largely defines every bit of content they've brought more or less

Maybe I'm paranoid because DBP did the goddamn same trick but coming from Xiz it felt hella fake to me. Sincerely sorry if you're town and mean it, but thata not how I'm taking it.

All three + Shadow are who I'm entertaining tonight.
I think every interaction Shadow has concerning the alien, how he flip-flops between his stance on the role supwr easy, and most importantly goofed off last EoD while still being present enough to shitposts with Xel yet STILL DIDN'T VOTE is super damning and you all ahould be ashamed not to have grilled him for it these last 40 odd hours

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter