View Single Post
Old 05-6-2019, 05:33 PM   #857
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
i mean, recently. in past years i've played tons of games (YoshL) but i was pretty toxic and just straight up anger all the time lol.

MML's mostly referring to the change in attitude, where in past years I would call his play terrible because fmpov he'd refuse to consider anything outside his headspace at all, whereas recently in one game (the fire emblem one) i've been a lot more diffusal about arguments and where the actual direction of arguments were going. e.g. if people are yelling at each other, it generates white noise rather than content when there's no end goal to the conversation, and it being only 2 people just compounding yelling at each other

and i've done it as wolf and town (i took a long hiatus from TWG) since coming back, but MML's remembering it as W/W for some reason. maybe salt idk
I like the tone of this post and the self-admission in it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i think I'm just going over what i already said and it's getting nowhere

also gradiant seems to not be here for EoD so I'm changing vote to
ffa

star please dont vote roundbox
I don't think I pressed this hard or noticed it earlier, but why does Antori like me so much? Can you answer this if you're around, Antori?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
I dont make for a good detective but i try and ask people for reads here and there i drop most cases after i get 'enough' info
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
like if anything antori, can you not even make an attempt to write out a full reads list, but talk about like what you think the most important parts of this day that you think are relevant to your reads?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
Only person here that's even attempted to have a 'push' on me was you, and it was a pretty much halfassed 'pressure'. That doesn't count whatsoever as far as I'm concerned. Benefit of the doubt, that's still only 1 person out of 4 that I mentioned.
these three are NEVER the whole wolf team, lmfaoo
yoshl and gradiant posting their "coaching" at the same time is something that I cannot ever see happening if they are all partners together
useful interaction to note if one of them flips wolf in the future