View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 12:27 PM   #1288
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I haven't had the time to read it yet.
K well I'm working today and don't have time to argue with someone who hasn't caught up. You're basically spewing nonsense from your mouth-hole at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wineandbread View Post

@MML: is there any situation you can think of where I'm town? Or are we going to get into cleared-slot-tier shenanigans from you again?
Your reaction at start of day that said "fuck me I'm bad" (Or whatever words you used I'm in too much of a hurry to want to check) basically sealed the deal for me.

You didn't say "That's not right!" You didn't argue, you didn't get in there and do any serious work right away. Nope, just vaguely admitted to being caught and then only denied that's what the post meant when I asked about it.

Yeah no sorry bro you be a wolf.

Quote:
My only true suspicion of MML at this point is his weird defense of raeko last day and the last minute ben vote, rest is all situational cause I had a town read on him for most of the game.
Goes on to say that out of three possible lynch targets he leans me the most so good lip service here I guess.

Quote:
Looking back at votes:

raeko: inD, sf, T-Force, ben

ben: Xel, rb, raeko, me

sf: MML <- he switches to ben at the end but it doesn't apply

ben and raeko have self-pres votes so I can't fault them for that.
Logically, there has to be one wolf on raeko's wagon (if you consider me town which I am) if I don't count MML/rb as a team.

The biggest question is whether or not there are 2, which would mean the team is 2/3 of inD/T-Force/ben.
This is padding.

It's been established in the thread that no set up remains where we do not have 3 wolves total.

Quote:
I would really like to eliminate ben because of wagon stuff but I'm not against voting him if he doesn't show up today. I'd really like to hear some stuff from you.
From the man who said he didn't know what he was talking about because he voted Ben earlier in the post.

Quote:
In which case I have to vote from rb, MML, T-Force. I would lean MML the most of the 3, then rb, then T-Force probably.
I'm sure you would.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter