View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 09:32 AM   #1287
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Game Thread

I won't be around for rest of day probably b/c of travel, but should be around near EOD

I'll just quickly comment on some stuff since my last post:

@MML: is there any situation you can think of where I'm town? Or are we going to get into cleared-slot-tier shenanigans from you again?

My only true suspicion of MML at this point is his weird defense of raeko last day and the last minute ben vote, rest is all situational cause I had a town read on him for most of the game.

I can tell you with utter certainty roundbox and I are not partners. I'm not clearing him either, I think he is a low probability lynch. he comments in his read of me on a post I made about him: basically I don't feel like MML/T-Force's view of his "apathy" this game is accurate, but because I haven't played very many games with him (and I believe no games where he was wolf) I can't say with certainty they don't have a case. It's just what I believe, and therefore I think that "not caring" case for him is weak at best. His inability to read raeko as he posts earlier today is weak but then again I voted ben too so what the fuck do I know

The thing is though I can't tell if the dialogue exchanged is w/t or t/t (basically can't be w/w imo).

Then there's ben, T-Force, and inD. I had a good feeling about T-Force at the beginning of this day, very questioning and I like his logic on ben (actually, now that I read back that reads list, why did you give inD town again?). inD I suggested based on raeko's list that he is probably clear (at least for today), so I'm left with ben. But T-Force/MML have the right idea where I don't think two wolf wagons would form like they did.

So I guess I'm the most viable lynch today? That sounds odd.

Looking back at votes:

raeko: inD, sf, T-Force, ben

ben: Xel, rb, raeko, me

sf: MML <- he switches to ben at the end but it doesn't apply

ben and raeko have self-pres votes so I can't fault them for that.
Logically, there has to be one wolf on raeko's wagon (if you consider me town which I am) if I don't count MML/rb as a team.

The biggest question is whether or not there are 2, which would mean the team is 2/3 of inD/T-Force/ben.

For if only one wolf on raeko, then you have MML+(inD/T-Force/ben) and rb+(inD/T-Force/ben). I'd basically eliminate ben from both of those setups (esp. rb because he parked much earlier)

I really, really doubt inD is wolf at this point b/c of both raeko's case and the fact that he parked his vote on mellon so early and didn't move it (MML made this case)

I would really like to eliminate ben because of wagon stuff but I'm not against voting him if he doesn't show up today. I'd really like to hear some stuff from you.

In which case I have to vote from rb, MML, T-Force. I would lean MML the most of the 3, then rb, then T-Force probably.
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017

Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.