View Single Post
Old 08-5-2016, 04:36 PM   #99
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Here's a batch of 10 alternative stepmania songs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis_Flesher View Post
Touché! I put a lot of effort into my smfiles but you're right my DJ is sloppy.
Wow, you put effort into those? I couldn't find a shred of effort excreted into these piles of feces. You literally couldn't be bothered to trying syncing any of these songs. You could not be bothered to fill the information boxes, as to actually credit the creators of the music you've attempted (and failed miserably) to assign a chart to. Your idea of charting a song is attempting to assign arrows by pressing ctrl R, which is one of the laziest forms of making a file, which is further made more lazy by the fact as stated earlier, you could not be bothered to sync the song properly.

Do you even know the basics of the Stepmania editor? Did you learn to make maps on Osu first, where literally second rate simfiles are the norm, except in taiko? Do you even know what a BPM, or time signature is? Do you actually have any idea what you're doing?

I think the answer is no. The fact is, all of these "files" should be deleted and never spoken about again. These make the blue note syndrome files that are made in notepad look like a master class in simfile artistry. Which it might be worth informing you, is not the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis_Flesher View Post
Warning: This button contains a list of of all the crude sentence predicates that XelNya has used in this thread. Click at your own risk!.

Touchè sir.
If you're that triggered, there's a report button.

edit: I'm also gonna add that crlt r can be helpful in planning a file, that's fair enough. That's not what I'm talking about.

Last edited by XelNya; 08-5-2016 at 04:38 PM..