psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: FFR: The New User Perspective And New FFR Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenorosth View Post
I actually love this idea. Far more than any token system I have. This brings sort of a "progression" to the game that makes it more open. Lets be real, we have nearly 2k songs. That's nuts. While I wouldn't lower the range down to 10, and instead have it go up to 20-30, just so the game doesn't seem to have only easy songs for new players. Increase the percentages of songs available as the total number of games played, where games played is gated by a minimum score. After the initial limit of 1-30, show that it goes from 1-99 by introducing higher tier songs. The more games played, the more public songs they have access to. Best part about it? It can totally replace the stupid "secret song" with credit lock out. It's a currency, something to spend. Not something you should be worried about keeping in your bank.

And in fact, this brings up another major idea. Instead, have it so user accounts can buy "packs" of songs with credits instead. The larger the pack, the more expensive. I believe that when songs are released, they should be at least somewhat related. All public, all token, all shop, ect. It also makes it easier to manage difficulties, releasing a wider variety of songs.

As for guest users, I'm not sure, but cookies may be used to hold their data. But we'd rather them register and say hi anyway.

Game progression is key for newer players, and that is what I'm for. Not simply just tokens only. For anyone who makes the argument that the FC bar and the AAA bar are more appealing, well... I'm sorry to say, but it's down right terrifying. Even for me. It's literally, "I have to do not only play 1700 songs, but FC them too? That's BS."
It's an idea I've suggested for a long time but most of what I suggest gets brushed aside. The difficulty thing was just a quick example to throw out to illustrate my idea. There's a lot of ways it could be integrated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote