View Single Post
Old 06-25-2016, 07:48 AM   #125
blanky!
Banned
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to blanky!
Default Re: Official Tournament Round 1 Files

Hi it's blanky! (or ___________) coming out of the dead (but not really because I've been sorta active on ffr/twitch).

Loved all of the songs, which is something you don't hear from me very often. Maybe it's just gameboy(Xx42069xX) and his awesome layering??

D1: Nice downtempo beat to it, great song, good beginner file (song certainly appeals to them!)
D2: Another great dubstep song, not much to say
D3: Loved hearing the arpeggios, some tricky bursts here and there, lots of diversity
D4: Sonic sound effects were pretty awesome. Trills were troll (hi capoeira). Good opener.
D5: t+pazolite never failing to impress and this was no exception. Jacks made this file quite memorable, particularly the jumpjacks with one-handed transitions
D6: Opening trills were troll. Bursts were good. Middle jumpstream was a great buildup. All the layering made perfect sense and made me feel like I was performing this on a live piano.
D7: After not playing competitively for over a year this is 3hardpain5me but the difficulty almost guarantees no AAA-or-die situation (which is always a good sign for D7!).
blanky! is offline   Reply With Quote