View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 09:03 PM   #80
barfood
FFR Player

Default Re: Ok guys let's resurrect Stepmania

Quote:
Originally Posted by intensez View Post
ok updated w/ another batch. never thought of judging files like this before, no wonder FFR been doing that for years xd

anyway with file caps i'll put that in the rules, idc how many someone submits as long as i don't have like 10 files from one person in a single submission and like 9/10 are not even pack worthy.. i mean use your own judgment there. if you think all 10 are good then OK i can't argue with you so go ahead and submit all 10 files, but if you play it and think for a second.. "idk if anyone but me will play it" then please don't send it to me lol i mean maybe you have self-loathing issues but again your own judgment

don't be discouraged guys!! believe....
I know this is directed at me, lol. Just to clarify, I sent 13 files (some jokes, I admit) because I didn't know what kind of submissions you were expecting. With that said, I finished one of the two files I planned on doing for this pack (spent part of the afternoon on it). I sincerely think it turned great, and I hope it'll fit with your vision of the pack! <3 Sending soon after some more playtesting.

Quote:
[sven]: martin va remplacer la luzerne de son ragout de pelouse par du weed
[sven]: y va manger ca en souriant comme le dude de quaker
[haku]: that quaker dude looks like he just got laid
barfood is offline   Reply With Quote