View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 11:08 PM   #902
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXX: Flash Squadron - Game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
Idk..my gut is telling me Mashi, which is more than anyone else is saying. In the Charu TWG Mashi was mafia godfather and they killed off Manti and Plop, the two loudest/most helpful players. So the Jteh kill is right up his alley. It's also worth noting Funny was also a mafia that game.
manti kill was all me. got subbed in 30 min before next day phase and i read nothing in the thread before that
got the choice of "psychoangel and manti have good chance of being prs good luck choose" and rng gods liked me or something

admittedly wouldn't have thought of the jteh kill. little cruel killing off someone who is qualified to be in jtwg (even though imo he picked up on twg really quickly)

i'm going off of meta here, but a jteh kill isn't the type of kill that mashi would do or support doing. because this is a jtwg if mashi were a wolf he might not want to influence the kill, but i don't think jteh's death adds any wolf points to mashi.
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote