Thread: ITG/DDR Scores
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 04:41 PM   #282
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: ITG/DDR Scores

I'm at the point where footspeed is a necessity because I'm getting crushed by decently fast songs. What are some good high 11s/low 12s that are around the 160-180 bpm area? (Reasonable stream length for 160-170 obviously because something like 20 seconds long is a bit unrealistic at my current level, 180 right now is way out of reach but it'll be considered later)

I played again today, it takes a while for me to get warmed up but I got these after 2 hours of playing. Just wondering, how long do you guys play for in your ITG sessions?

First FC

Dammit, good PA though

Same here, pretty decent PA

Bad trill control, this has a generous amount of candle steps

Slight improvement, kinda pissed I missed the SDCB by one

YES

I've noticed a slight increase in footspeed, but I'm still slow. But it was enough to rush this and pass.

Same here, I missdumped the ending

Indeed Pad Pack

First FC

Great song for stamina and crossover management. It's 125 bpm 16ths but is relentless. The ending still gets me because of my low footspeed.

Pretty messy but I was able to get through the short trillstream in the middle with around half a lifebar. First pass

lol messy as fuck, I'm so inconsistent on the fast trills. Low footspeed also doesn't help with transitioning between the 16th bursts

Cleaner
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote