Thread: ITG/DDR Scores
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 02:13 PM   #158
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91
Default Re: ITG/DDR Scores

Wow that score on welcome to rainbow, it's like better than my score on quasar and that song is practically a 5 minute extended version of the hard part of that with no legit breaks. I have no idea how you even do that, the fact that you were MA'ing the really long unbroken stream at the end just amazes me, I would of fallen over and died by then >.<.

And the footspeed on schroedinger's cat was ridiculous, that super long piano solo stream was laughably hard haha. Though that intro did not look fun at all, not sure if you were being sarcastic or if there's something I'm missing there.

Anyways I gots some scores to post, some from itg and some from DDR when I couldn't make the trip to the itg machine. Hopefully I can get some videos soon too.

Hey I can do the crossovers now! And really suprisingly good PA too

I never thought I'd match my amazing PA from that time when I failed this on the extra stage. Now I want lower than this haha.

This is...um...really really good. I'm not quite sure how this happened

I FC'D I FC'D I FC'D I FC'D I FC'D I FC'D I FC'D I FC'D I FC'D I FC'D!!!!

And for the finale...

lol what????? Second ever pass, and like 40 greats better than my previous attempt O.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.
FrozenAngel91 is offline   Reply With Quote