Thread: Team Pony
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 08:10 AM   #2276
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: Team Pony

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo man im awesome View Post
on the tourney post, mind changing the description of a grey score? It says "you got a blackflag, where you basically AAA except for one good, average, miss, or boo." A blackflag technically entails getting 1 good, nothing else.

Mind fixing that? You'd be better off saying "The person has achieved a 'Flag' score..."
Yeah, I get someone who complains about those definitions, (not pointing you out.. xD) but the actual updated definition of a blackflag in this case that I have been following is a AAA score with the exempt of 1 good or less. While the definition there is wrong for an average and miss, it follows in-line for the goods and boos though. Thanks for pointing it out. Good to see at least someone reads it...xD

Klets get on with the Morning Update!

It is the day after Round 3, yep. Round 4 has officially begun. The half-way point in the tournament, and the turning point that separates the men, from the boys. The next few rounds until the finals will be very difficult, and most of you will drop out. But don't let it get to you, keep your eyes on the prize and strive for victory. This is the Round 4 Day 1 update, and it includes the final updates from Round 3 (if there are any,) and the current Round 4 scores as dated to 7:28AM Server Time. I'm doing it a bit early because I have to go out the door at around 8:30 Server Time, and it takes me a bit of time to calculate the scores, so I'm doing it now. (Sorry guys,) And now, time for the scoring spotlight:

Round 3 Final Score Calculation
.Xiz (D1) Got the Round 3 AAA on the last day!!
.FangedSerenity (D2) Took an outstanding boost to a blackflag!
.TwistedPhoenix (D3) Made a quick leap to a 2-0-0-0 SDG!
.DarknessXoXLight (D4) Also made a quick leap for a 6-0-0-0 SDG!
.Darkomni (D5) Makes a ninja jump out of elimination with 4-0-0-0!

Round 4 Second Calculation
.Xiz (D1) Jumps onto the leaderboard with 20-1-0-0!
.DanMeister1234 (D3) Also jumps onto the leaderboard bright and early with 24-1-0-2!
.FissionMailed1 (D4) Hits an amazing SDG update last night for a 7-0-0-1!
.Findarian (D5) Makes a huge improvement from his non-FC score to a 2-0-0-0 SDG!

[RED ZONE]: ryuyasha, FangedSerenity, psychoangel691, FrozenAngel91, DarknessXoXLight, Darkomni, I like it,

Also, I'd like to give a sincere congratulations! As a team, we nearly raised over 200 million score combining our best scores!
TOTAL TEAM SCORE: 197,133,855

I'll see if I can get around to another update tonight to compensate for such the early update. People are still sleeping in, and I'm 98% sure that the people in the Red Zone will probably get to their scores when they wake up.

For the full Team Pony Tournament Post, the link for it is below!

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=1683

- Tosh 2014

gold stinger is online now   Reply With Quote