View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 06:39 PM   #20
skorpion9x
FFR Player
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to skorpion9x
Default Re: Skorpion9x simfiles

Wow, thanks for all the nice replies! I didn't expect anything like this. I think it's quite inspiring to read them, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
O_O

so how's WoW going? (lolz)

seriously, awesome to hear from ya. I think most of these files are featured in widely available packs, but there are a couple of hidden gems here. can't wait to try the new one as well. could you upload Planetz if possible?
I actually quit WoW a few months ago. Perhaps that's why I'm starting to get back into Stepmania. And sure, I'll upload Planetz. Check the OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staiain View Post
I've played Never Forgotten Heroes for 5 years, one of my favorite simfiles still =) (It's really fun on 1.5 rate)
Thanks! I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes it. The steps are more diverse than Emerald Sword, which makes it more fun to play, and the song itself is also better IMO. I like the keyboard solo. I always wanted to do a sim for Shadows of Death, because it has a really long and awesome guitar/keyboard solo battle, but overall, the entire song is kinda long and repetitive otherwise, so I never did it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScylaX View Post
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like your K8107
Thanks. I don't think I was really serious when I made that simfile. I just wanted to make it hard as **** with all the jacks lol. I can't believe it became so popular.
skorpion9x is offline   Reply With Quote