Thread: FFR Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 01-2-2012, 04:09 PM   #1650
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Suggestions

Since It's clear many (if not most) people on the site think that the requirements for being a Veteran seem a little silly.

I think that we should create different types of Veteran statuses, each with it's own unique requirements.

For example:

a) FFR Game Veteran - Achieve a Grandtotal Score of at least 10 Billion, have at least 10,000 games played, have at least 75% of songs FC'd, and 50% of songs AAA'd.

b) FFR Forum Veteran - Have at least 1,500 Forum Posts and at least 250 +1's to your posts (combinable, and I'll explain this later).

c) FFR Site Veteran - Be a member of FFR for at least Five Years, and have Forum Veteran and Game Veteran Status (Replaces both with this.)

d) FFR Elite Supporter - Be credited for at least 3(maybe 5?) different ideas to update the site that were achieved OR be credited for appearing at an FFR Meetup, and have FFR Site Veteran status (Replaces)

What I wrote in Forum Veteran about +1'ing posts, was another idea of mine. To eliminate some postwhoring, I thought we could include a "Was this post helpful/relevant to the thread?" With a "Yes or No" option. This yes or no option would be available only to members approved members (approved by possible application sent to moderator's or people approved to check over them?), to avoid people hoarding the +1 option or using alts to up their count.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
yo man im awesome is offline   Reply With Quote