View Single Post
Old 07-1-2011, 09:30 PM   #20
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: Need suggestions for SNES / Dreamcast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emithith View Post
Also, I thought DQ5 and FF5 were Japan releases only. You can play them on an emulator, but I thought we were talking about SNES itself.
My list would be HUGE if I could say some Japanese games that I have had emulated and translated.
I mentioned that I'm not agasint importing if I could find copies affordable/there was a good Japanese only game. (My Final Fight is a Japanese cart and so is the Copy of Chrono Trigger I own--hell, it was like 20 bucks for both and people want like 80 for a US ChroTrig)

Quote:
The easiest way to get all of these games is through an emulator, but I guess that takes some of the experience away from the games (not being able to use the original controller).
I wont preach that I'm anti-emu or anything (How I got to try Sin and Punisment way before the Wii release and even the first Star Ocean) But I would rather try to get all the carts for the games--makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and stuff XD

Keep 'em coming guys. I'm seeing alot of good titles that completly slipped my mind (Link to the Past...Shoulda already got that one lol). I'm going to try and get Secret of Mana, Super Metroid and Zelda for sure. Cant say I know anything about Lufia but the title sounds cool

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote