View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 06:49 PM   #1
footbull3196
Banned
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to footbull3196
Default Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

Alright as some of you might remember, I did a lottery event where the winners would receive credits for guessing the right numbers. This event is going to be similar, except it's going to be a long, ongoing giveaway, based on week-by-week performance from NFL teams.

Here's how it's going down:

- Every week, until the end of the NFL season, I will post a list of games before the week, including the Thursday night games

- You will select these games, copy them into your post, bold the choice of who you are picking to win Sunday's game, and do that for all the games for the given week

- You earn 100 credits for every correct pick, making it possible to earn up to 1600 credits each week. While this may not seem like a lot at first, there will be playoff pick 'ems, which are worth substantially more, and Pro Bowl and Super Bowl pick 'ems. There will also be MVP, OPOY award, and DPOY awards (1st place, 2nd place, and 3rd place respectively) given out with large credit prizes at the end of the year

- Posts cannot be edited after the start of the first game. If you edit the post, your scores will be nullified and all credits you may have won will be forfeited for that week

- If you fail to submit the picks before the first game of each week, you lose the points for the games that have already started. However, you can still submit picks for the games that have not started yet and get points for those

- Standings are based on a week by week basis, with the number of last week right and the total posted. If I make a mistake, just PM me and I'll look into fixing it if necessary

- Each pick for regular season games is worth 1 point, each playoff pick is worth 3 points, and Super Bowl picks are worth 5 points each. Pro Bowl is only 1 point since nobody cares about it :P

- Final standings after the Super Bowl determine who wins the MVP, OPOY, and DPOY awards (Points, not credits won)

- Credit prizes will be 500 credits for each playoff pick and 1000 credits for Super Bowl picks

All games for Week 17:

MIA @ NE
BUF @ NYJ
CIN @ BAL
OAK @ KC
PIT @ CLE
MIN @ DET
TB @ NO
CAR @ ATL
JAC @ HOU
DAL @ PHI
CHI @ GB
ARI @ SF
SD @ DEN
NYG @ WAS
TEN @ IND
STL @ SEA

Current Standings:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...CPu5_ckL#gid=0

Last edited by footbull3196; 12-29-2010 at 10:34 AM..
footbull3196 is offline   Reply With Quote