View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 06:22 AM   #147
Choofers
FFR Player
FFR Music Producer

Default Re: What happens after we die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollocephalus View Post
ledwix. there's a difference between saying "nobody knows for sure why the laws of the universe are like that, so i'm inserting god there" (and you're still substituting a question mark with an even greater question mark) and "science has proven this and that but i'm still gonna credit god because it feels right and i was taught like this". Disregarding any factual evidence practically make these people garbage-spouting morons with no perception of reality, hence it's useless to reason with them. i don't even know why are they allowed to post in critical thinking if all they're capable to say is uninformed standardized christian propaganda.
Hi, I'm a Christian but I still don't know what my stance is on death.

I accept the fact that my rate of death is higher than most Americans, but that still doesn't change the fact that no one REALLY knows what happens after death.

Theoretically speaking, since your body shuts down and begins to decay, you should return to a state of nothingness and cease to exist. I like to hold onto the belief that there is a heaven and hell though.