View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 10:14 PM   #36
Redsky139
The cat's away; Go Play
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Bynary's First One-Handed Tournament

I will join. I think I belong in advanced. I will play in expert if you feel I should, but I will most likely get killed in the first round.

Bynary, may I suggest a specific category for spread/mixed players that are playing one handed separate from people who only play one handed? It's almost like a different skill level on its own. They may be terrible one handed players, but may also have the reading skills of a very advanced player. It's different than having someone new to FFR join the tourney at the beginner level. They could play the same songs, but have a different prize pool.

EDIT: I was actually thinking of two skill levels for spread players who are switching to one handed for this tourney - Beginner/Intermediate and Advanced, hence the 6 prizes below. I may edit exactly what I donate depending on how this is set up and based on Bynary's input, but I will throw in some subscriptions and the like.

I will donate 2 three month subscriptions, 2 downloads of the For Great Justice album/Support token, and 2 one month subscriptions. Oh yeah, and 75,000 credits. That should make this a little more interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK8R43 View Post
I'm in...Put me in intermediate.
Come on SK8R43, you can hack it in advanced at least. You'll probably wreck me there.

One-hander that does alright sometimes.

Are you one of the best one-handers on FFR? Show it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Card Man
I think this will give both of us pleasure because it will take long. (I think)

Last edited by Redsky139; 08-21-2008 at 10:36 PM..