Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=128001)

ryuyasha 12-24-2012 05:02 PM

Re: TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament!

Fluuuuuuuvs!

XelNya 12-24-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin (Post 3824079)
hnnnnnnnnng stopppppppppppp

Blah, guess I'll be whoring some today to try to drop below 10g. This is getting so hard lmfao. I don't think I'll make it through next round, but at least I'm trying. Will probably make a video of my runs today just for legitimacy purposes.

I find being only five points ahead of you quite fun. Please don't improve.

krunkykai22 12-24-2012 06:04 PM

Trying to get a better score in the next hour or so cause i won't be here tonight, but jesus fucking christ i swear this, after this round is over, im never playing this file again, it's mindblock central and just fucking annoying at this point.

EDIT: OMFG YES! FUCKING JESUS ... i'm shakin like a mad man ... it's not a AAA yeah so wat lol but it finally gets me outta elimination contention for round 2 :)

RadiantVibe 12-24-2012 06:17 PM

fuck this song.

Xiz 12-24-2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryuyasha (Post 3824254)
Fluuuuuuuvs!

this makes me happy. You two better be in the top 3 with me :D

ddrkid007 12-24-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krunkykai22 (Post 3824265)
Trying to get a better score in the next hour or so cause i won't be here tonight, but jesus fucking christ i swear this, after this round is over, im never playing this file again, it's mindblock central and just fucking annoying at this point.

EDIT: OMFG YES! FUCKING JESUS ... i'm shakin like a mad man ... it's not a AAA yeah so wat lol but it finally gets me outta elimination contention for round 2 :)

Haha, nice one, man.
I had mindblocks on that song too so I just switched to non-mirror.
See you in round 3! :D

ryuyasha 12-24-2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 3824270)
this makes me happy. You two better be in the top 3 with me :D

Working on it. I am gonna have a heckuva hard time in round 4 because campus library is closed weekends, and the round is Friday - Sunday, and I have to spend Friday morning on the bus back home. If I cannot get online I am probably done after that. I hate 3-day rounds for an elim tournament. Unless I somehow get a way to play FFR at home I am probably done after that.

Also, this makes me happy:

That is just awesome.

Novelties 12-24-2012 06:56 PM

this sucks I got eliminated on first round :( damned D6 players u.u they are so good :( good luck everyone in each division

SapphireYoshi 12-24-2012 07:25 PM

I just got back an hour ago from being out of state so i had like no time at all to work on this, so the score was rushed but hope its still on time

Ksl33zy24 12-24-2012 08:08 PM

i completely forgot that i'm flying to germany on january first. GL peeps, I'll play til then.. :/

TheSaxRunner05 12-24-2012 08:24 PM

I only had 30 minutes to play earlier after getting called into work. I'm better than I ever was, and my 6g score (tie breaker score after the AAA) to get out of round 1 was miraculous. I'm at a family Christmas, so gg D3, I've already improved even though I'm out round two.

DissonantMuse 12-24-2012 08:31 PM

GG D4 definitely out this round, Good luck to all who remain and Merry Christmas to all!

alloyus 12-24-2012 09:00 PM

Sorry AJ. Keyboard/FFR bs means I'm not gonna try doing this at the last minute this late at night when I shouldn't be playing anyway. Sending 50k to make yo uyfeel better though~

Edit: 70k so I can be higher on the donations list xD

TC_Halogen 12-24-2012 09:04 PM

Thank you alloyus -- I will add you in on the next update. Sorry about the circumstances, though. :(

EDIT: Tournament OP is updated! Tiebreaker scenarios exist in D3 and D5 -- looks like the break will conclude with two divisions facing off for their rights to play in the third round. :o

EzExZeRo7497 12-24-2012 09:21 PM

holy shit preggers

TC_mistrisofevl 12-24-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EzExZeRo7497 (Post 3824359)
holy shit preggers

If preggers is banned, shouldn't he be dropped eliminating the D5 tiebreaker?

TC_Halogen 12-24-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_mistrisofevl (Post 3824361)
If preggers is banned, shouldn't he be dropped eliminating the D5 tiebreaker?

Players can participate while being banned in my tournament. Being that you utilize the dashboard, you can still participate without posting.

He will have to get someone to post a score for him if he gets involved in a tiebreaker if he is still banned when the next round starts (on the 26th at 11:59).

alloyus 12-24-2012 09:35 PM

His ban was only four days, he'll be back :)

SK8R43 12-24-2012 09:58 PM

I dont see how their are gonna be tiebreakers unless the dashboard isnt updated? I can maybe see the tiebreaker being a tiebreaker but how is there one in D5? lol

Edit: Nevermind i guess i see it now, just not displayed the way im used to seeing it lol

alloyus 12-24-2012 10:01 PM

Assuming because only 15 people are moving onto the next round. I think the way it works is that it puts everyone who shares a score across the line as white and passing when there's actually a tiebreaker. An orange (red + yellow) should be added or something to show that it's actually a tiebreaker (look at the divisions in the OP)