Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=128001)

TC_Halogen 12-22-2012 02:30 PM

Re: TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament!

Ugh, really?

Alright, I have a solution for him, but I'll take care of it when I get back.

DissonantMuse 12-22-2012 02:40 PM

lol derped on this one. Best PA I've had for this song so far. Nice pick for this round, some much needed practice for me. placeholder:

mrpreggers 12-22-2012 02:43 PM

all the good people can't play yayayay

AlexDest 12-22-2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexDest (Post 3823191)
Have to make another trip to Illinois for Christmas, AJ.

I'll be staying for nearly a week. Not sure if I'll be able to fit my keyboard in along on the trip, if not I'll be playing on an ill-responsive laptop yet again.

beep

xNiX 12-22-2012 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xNiX (Post 3823177)
I'm pretty sure I'll have to be dropping out of this tournament very soon; I'm going home to see my family for the holidays and I won't be able to play on my personal computer. I'll give you heads up notice if I can still play or what not....maybe I'll be able to get an extension too hopefully.

boop

TC_Halogen 12-22-2012 03:02 PM

Give me a moment -- gotta figure out how to handle all of you guys at once.

TC_Halogen 12-22-2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Fluttershy_ (Post 3823176)
Hey, I'm requesting an extension on both the tiebreaker and D2's file (if necessary) as I'm feeling ill and I'm in no fit state to play FFR at the moment. :/

I'm mildly confused about the bolded part, as you're in D3, so I'm assuming that's a typo. As far as extending the tiebreaker, I will not be doing that. The tiebreaker was supposed to only be 24 hours and it has been active for longer than that, without a doubt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xNiX (Post 3823177)
I'm pretty sure I'll have to be dropping out of this tournament very soon; I'm going home to see my family for the holidays and I won't be able to play on my personal computer. I'll give you heads up notice if I can still play or what not....maybe I'll be able to get an extension too hopefully.

Let me know if you still plan on playing or not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexDest (Post 3823191)
Have to make another trip to Illinois for Christmas, AJ.

I'll be staying for nearly a week. Not sure if I'll be able to fit my keyboard in along on the trip, if not I'll be playing on an ill-responsive laptop yet again.

The most that I can do for you if you're gone THAT long is stop you from being eliminated by the random generator, and that's assuming that not enough people submit. Considering that you'll be gone for a week, it's a bit too long for me to hold up for you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by One Winged Angel (Post 3823277)

from maddodude1212

I'll alleviate this if he still can't access anything by the time the round ends; he won't have anything to worry about for this round. His situation is pretty easy to handle in my eyes.

As far as the rest of you guys, I can't hold the round back forever -- considering the pretty respectable amount of people that haven't mentioned anything involving Christmas, a large majority of the people in the tournament can continue to play under the current time constraints. With that being said, a lot of people already have submitted for round 2 and those who haven't submitted haven't bothered to contact me (or in the case of the site issue, haven't bothered to contact someone to contact me). This kind of issue is foreign to me, and it is incredibly unfair for those who got their good scores early to be trumped by others that got their scores during a period that shouldn't have been part of the same round.

What I'm going to do is this: this round will end normally, on the 24th at 11:59 PM CST (and the tiebreaker will end tonight, at 11:59 CST). After this round, I will pause the tournament for two days and restart it on the 27th, at 11:59 PM CST. Hopefully by then, the DNS issues with the site will be resolved and those of you that are on vacation will have your situations resolved by then. If any of you are still away from your computers, message me and I'll work with you.

DarkZtar 12-22-2012 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Zeta~ (Post 3823230)
To Make The End of Battle gets stuck at 97% for me :>>>>>>>>>

EDIT: refreshing router apparently fixes it.

4-0-0-0. lkasjdf;lkdasjf;lkasdjf this file ;alkssdjf;klasjf;lkasjdf

4-0-0-0 again. thanks darkztar for those random 32nds a;slkdjfa.

I was gonna change them to a pseudo-jump trill pattern but it slipped my mind for forever and then the file went in game =x.
./oops

~Zeta~ 12-22-2012 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkZtar (Post 3823303)
I was gonna change them to a pseudo-jump trill pattern but it slipped my mind for forever and then the file went in game =x.
./oops

lol, no worries.

_Fluttershy_ 12-22-2012 04:30 PM

There you go, there's my tiebreaker score! Will play R2 when I feel better.

thesunfan 12-22-2012 04:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I remembered the ending being A LOT harder.
Attachment 32724

warriormag17 12-22-2012 05:17 PM

fun song. can prolly improve pretty easily.

TC_Halogen 12-22-2012 05:23 PM

I'm going to update the tiebreakers on the OP right now. The other scores will wait a bit; I'm working on my final project for one of my classes.

thesunfan 12-22-2012 05:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Onward to round 3.
EDIT: once again, with AJ's permission, 10k to any D1 player that AAAs their song.
Attachment 32725

dAnceguy117 12-22-2012 05:38 PM

bleh

fml

I played the file like 50 times today, lol. I'll give this one another go tomorrow, but I'm not too hopeful. Good luck everybodeh!!!

sayuncle990 12-22-2012 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 3823381)
Onward to round 3.
EDIT: once again, with AJ's permission, 10k to any D1 player that AAAs their song.
Attachment 32725

And here I was wanting to be lazy

Spoiled_Milk 12-22-2012 06:12 PM

Love how I'm sitting closer to the bottom with 2-0-0-0 \o/ :P More motivation to AAA and get my ONI token at the same time I suppose.

ssbmchamp 12-22-2012 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spoiled_Milk (Post 3823391)
Love how I'm sitting closer to the bottom with 2-0-0-0 \o/ :P More motivation to AAA and get my ONI token at the same time I suppose.

I don't even feel safe :p

TheSaxRunner05 12-22-2012 07:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here we go

MracY 12-22-2012 07:47 PM